Frequently Asked Questions - Digital River
Q:The complete Digital River FAQ
A:Visit this page
Q:If my download does not work, how do I restart the process?
To download your software or maps, please follow these steps:
1. Go to https://www.digitalriver.com/shopper-support/
2. Click on the magnifying glass
3. Enter: Order Number: _____________
4. Enter: Password: ______________
5. Click FIND
6. Click BEGIN DOWNLOAD or Begin HTTP Download (NOTE:If hitting the http button does not work, try right clicking on the button and choosing the option 'save target as')
7. If you are presented with an option to either "Open file from current location" or "Save to disk", please choose "Save to disk".
8. You will then be prompted to choose a location to save the file to. We recommend saving the file to your desktop for easier access.
You may reinitiate your download as many times as necessary in order to obtain a complete download.
If your browser crashes or you get an HTML file called ec_MAIN.html then please try this:
Go to https://www.digitalriver.com/shopper-support/ to find your order.
1. When you are at your order, place the cursor over the 'http download' button then right-click and select "Save Target/Link As" -or-
2. When you are at your order, place the cursor over the 'http download' button then right-click and select "Open in new window"
Remote Client Services
Digital River, Inc.
If your question or product is not listed,
commmunicate by email with a technical specialist:
Questions about Digital River Downloads
Any comments or problems with this
let us know
- thank you!
© Digital Wisdom, Inc.